The GameMax Razor Extreme Dual-Ring ARGB 120mm Fan, provides a specific air-cooling solution for CPU coolers and chassis?.
The Razor Extreme is designed for gamers and system builders, this fan performs exceptionally well from an aesthetic point of view guaranteeing stunning lighting from all angles with a dual-ring LED running along the outside accompanied by an inner ring entirely filled with ARGB lighting, this fan will easily brighten up any system they are used in.
But not only, aesthetically, does this fan shine. The performance of this fan is impressive with fan speeds of approximately 1200RPM and a massive amount of airflow of 60CFM ensures your system will stay cool without any fuss.
Included is a 5V addressable 3 Pin AURA connector and when connected to a compatible motherboard, it gives you unlimited options when it comes to controlling your RGB lighting. The Razor is powered using 3 Pin power.
In line with the GameMax ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience.
The GameMax Razor Extreme is compatible with the following cases & hubs:
– GameMax Abyss ARGB Full-Tower Gaming Case
– GameMax Abyss Mini ARGB Micro-ATX Gaming Case
– GameMax Black Hole ARGB Mid-Tower Gaming Case
– GameMax Crusader Mid-Tower Gaming Case
– GameMax Crusader Mirage Mid-Tower Gaming Case
– GameMax Diamond Black ARGB Mid-Tower Gaming Case
– GameMax Diamond White ARGB Mid-Tower Gaming Case
– GameMax F15 Glass ARGB Mid-Tower Gaming Case
– GameMax F15 Mesh ARGB Mid-Tower Gaming Case
– GameMax Gravity ARGB Mid-Tower Gaming Case
– GameMax Ice ARGB Mid-Tower Gaming Case
– GameMax Kage Mid-Tower Gaming Case
– GameMax Kamikaze Pro ARGB Micro-ATX Gaming Case
– GameMax Panda Black ARGB Mid-Tower Gaming Case
– GameMax Panda White ARGB Mid-Tower Gaming Case
– GameMax Saber Mid-Tower Gaming Case
– GameMax Stratos Mini ARGB Micro-ATX Gaming Case
– GameMax Venus ARGB Mid-Tower Gaming Case
– GameMax Vengeance ARGB Mid-Tower Gaming Case
– GameMax View ARGB Mid-Tower Gaming Case
– GameMax ARGB 3 In 1 Kit
– GameMax ARGB Fan Hub
The Razor Extreme made with 24 LEDs and a semi-transparent fan blade not only allows for stunning lighting effects to shine through but ensures a quiet operation at the same time.
Addressable RGB Colour
Using the 3 Pin mobo sync adapter to support and sync the lighting with AURA sync (ASUS/Asrock) & Mystic Light (MSI).
The Razor comes with a 3 Pin AURA connector and is powered by a 3 Pin power connector, as well as being able to connect to a compatible motherboard you can connect to a compatible hub to give you manual control.
Four rubber pads provide the Razor Extreme with extra protection and helps absorb fan vibration and helps to keep the overall noise down to a minimum.
Complete PWM Control
With the Razor Extreme fan you have complete PWM control and you are able to easily control your fan speed from 500 to 1200RPM.
Want to make a quick upgrade to your current PC, you now can use the Razor Extreme fans in any GameMax case by purchasing the GameMax ARGB hub with RF remote controller (sold separately). Improve your look without breaking the bank.
120 x 120 x 25mm
Fan Frame Colour
Fan Blade Colour
Inner Ring: 8
Outer Ring: 16
1200 +- 10% RPM
Max Air Flow
Max Static Air Pressure
Max Noise Level
<26dB(A) Cable Length
3-pin (Addressable) AURA Connector
3-pin (Addressable) AURA (Male) Link Connector
3-Pin Power Connector
Max Rated Current
Rated Input Power
What’s In The Box
Product Dimensions ( W x H x D )
120 x 120 x 25mm
Packaging Dimensions ( W x H x D )
122 x 168 x 30mm
Net: 0.15 KGs
Gross: 0.17 KGs