THE MOST COLORFUL WAY TO COOL
MASTERLIQUID ML360R RGB
RGB 16.8 Million Colours
– Asus Aura Sync
– ASRock Polychrome Sync
– Gigabyte RGB Fusion Ready
– MSI Mystic Light Sync
LOW-PROFILE DUAL CHAMBER
The PPS (Polyphenylene sulfide) and glass fiber construction resists a broad range of chemicals and is unaffected by moisture or immersion in water.
Our pump is light and impervious to oxidation and corrosion.
– Diffuser: Provides uniform color in reflected and transmitted light.
– Tri-Phase Motor With Silent Driver: Minimizing operating current while keeping a low dBA.
– PPS + Glassfiber Housing & Nozzle: Temperature and Liquid resistance to increase life expectancy of the pump.
– O-Ring Made of High Quality EPDM Rubber: Eliminates and prevents liquid emission.
– 12 Addressable RGB LEDs: Fully Addressable RGB that is certified to sync with RGB Motherboard or controlled by MasterPlus+.
– High Performance Impeller: Exclusive in-house design for enhanced liquid pressure.
– Microchannel Cold Plate: Precision machined microchannels maximize the water contact surface, to quickly dissipate heat. The base is finished with clean and clear appearance.
Custom design low resistance radiator allows higher flow rate, heat exchange efficiency and provides unmatched cooling performance
FEP tubing makes it durable yet flexible. Sleeved tubing on the exterior to give it a premium look.
MF120R ARGB FANS
MasterFan MF120R ARGB provides a specific air cooling solution ideal to maximize air pressure for AIO liquid cooling. Designed for Builders with Addressable RGB-enabled PCs, you can personalize the color of your fans to match your PC perfectly.
MasterLiquid ML360R RGB
CPU Socket Compatibility
Intel: LGA 2066 / 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 775 socket
AMD: AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 socket
Dimensions: 394 x 119 x 27.2mm
Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm
Quantity: 3 PCS
Speed: 650 – 2000 RPM (PWM) +- 10%
Air Flow: 66.7 CFM (Max)
Air Pressure: 2.34 mmH2O (Max)
MTTF: 160,000 hours
Noise Level: 6 – 30 dBA
Connector: 4-Pin (PWM)
Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
Dimensions: 83.6 x 71.8 x 52.7 mm
MTTF: 70,000 hours
Noise Level: < 15 dBA Connector: 3-Pin Rated Voltage: 12 VDC