The latest CPU cooler to be added to the GameMax family, the new Gamma 300 Rainbow ARGB CPU compatible with Intel and AMD, this small compact cooler provides the perfect balance between looks and functionality.
The Gamma 300 is all about the performance, with five heat pipes all using direct contact technology, it provides some of the best thermal performances for it?s size. It includes a uniquely designed 120mm fan, for an exceptional cooling performance, not only does this fan produce top performance but the stylish looking fan will certainly not look out of place in your chosen build.
The fans are synchronised to present amazing lighting effects simultaneously. Easily control your ARGB lighting system with a controller or RGB software when connected to a compatible motherboard (such as ASUS Aura).
Optimised mounting kit with enhanced back plate and clips allow easy installation and improved durability.
In line with the GameMax ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience.
– Fan Design: The Gamma 300 comes with a unique fan design, the 120mm fan includes a concaved area increasing the cooling capacity. With a thermal design requiring less than 180W to power and with a hydro bearing motor, the fan can offer a longer life span compared to traditional designs.
– Heat Pipes: Five heat pipes are used with direct contact technology increasing the overall performance of the cooler and all of these are a C- shape for compact cooling and non-interference when installing RAM.
– AURA Sync: You can now take your LED colour to new levels with the included ARGB motherboard connector, simply connect the 3pin to your motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your fan the way you like.
– Intel Compatibility: Intel Socket LGA775 / Intel LGA115X / Intel LGA1366
– AMD Compatibility: AMD Socket 754 / 939 / 940 / AM2 / AM2+ / AM3 / AM4 / FM1 / FM2
– Low Profile: With a total height of approximately 85mm this horizontal mounted CPU cooler is ideal for systems with not a lot of room.
CPU Block Specifications
Dimension ( W x H x D ): 43mm x 16mm x 50mm
Speed: 800 – 1500RPM
Connector: 4-Pin PWM
Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm
Bearing Type: Hydro Bearing
Starting Voltage: 7VDC
Rated Voltage: 12VDC
Rated Current: 0.40A (One Fan)
Air Flow: 21-52CFM
Noise: 17.5-28.8dB (a)
Power Input: 4.8W
AMD: AM2 / AM2+ / AM3 / AM4 / FM1 / FM2
Intel: LGA775 / LGA115X / LGA1366
Black & Silver
What’s In The Box
Heat Sink Compound
Product Dimensions ( W x H x D )
119mm x 129mm x 85mm
Packaging Dimensions ( W x H x D )
189mm x 111mm x 115mm
Net: 0.42 KG
Gross: 0.67 KG