Plan prime time when it suits you
Enjoy the latest sporting events and keep track of your favorite TV programs. Do not miss a football match. Set up your set-top box, select the channel and let it go. The EzRecorder 130 takes care of all your recording needs. Plan it and enjoy the recording when it suits you.
Make snapshots of your favorite moments
Capture only the images that you want. Pause and resume effortlessly while watching. Your video recording is saved as one intact source file. With the snapshot function of the EzRecorder 130 you can capture specific moments during playback. Never miss a moment with the EzRecorder 130.
Watch, post and edit on the spot
With the finishing options of the EzRecorder 130 you can add a final touch. With the built-in video editor you can remove unwanted frames and edit them seamlessly, without a computer.
* Unauthorized snapshots or recordings of copyrighted materials may infringe the copyright holders and violate the copyright laws. HDCP restrictions limit the recording of certain content with EzRecorder 130.
Input / output: HDMI
– MP4 (H.264 / AAC) ? USB hard disk with NTFS file format
– USB hard disk NOT included
– A USB 2.0 or 3.0 high performance hard disk is recommended
* Connect the USB hard disk before you switch on the device
** NTFS format in MBR partition table is required. (FAQ link here )
USB hubs, card readers, FAT format, NAS or HDDs over 2 TB capacity are not supported.
– Source device with HDMI output
– TV or monitor with HDMI input
– Specifications AC adapter (5 V / 2 A)
* Only use the AC adapter supplied with the product. Use of other power sources is not recommended and may cause damage to the device or personal injury.